07 January 2011

Breathe

Anna Nalick.

Whew. Quite a day, and we can only wish time could be turned back once in a while. But then again, what fun would that be.

BYU football players. Who knew they could be so famous around here. Poor QB turned redder than a ripe tomato when 2 employees asked for his signature today, and our manager fawned over him like a 10 year old would over Justin Bieber. I guess with talent comes fame. And to those who received the lucky inside scoop, I hope you understand why this paragraph is included.
Sleeping is nice, naps are better, but napping on your parents bed? There's nothing like it. I truly believe that I receive more beauty sleep while on my parents bed than in any other place in this world.
Cookies are always welcome at my house. My dear friends are very sweet.
Late night hot chocolate and movies are a wonderful way to spend a classic friday night.

I'm a big fan of blue and green eyeshadow mixes. Gorgeous and fun. If only we could all be that talented with applying make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment