16 January 2011

8 and 9. Conjoined, yet completely different topics

8-I apologize for all of the orchestra and music references, but if you went through the weekend that I went through, you would say all this as well.

The moment when all the orchestra tunes. All the different yet similar pitches. Combine that with the suspense you have as the conductor raises his hands for the first note. I always worry I will fall out of my chair. It's a glorious moment.

9-I believe in my Savior, brother and friend. I believe in my Heavenly Father, and I believe I'm blessed with his guidance every moment of this life. I also believe that blankets are possibly the best invention known to man. I have a strong faith in mints, chewing gum, and toothpaste. I believe in running and the high's acquired from doing so. I believe that fruit is the greatest food group, right along side with the meats. I believe in monsters under my bed and I believe that high school is extremely overrated. 1 Semester left seniors. I believe we all have amazing qualities, but I wish more people would realize this. I believe in life long relationships. I believe chicken pot pie to be the ultimate comfort food. I believe that all dreams have a strong meaning in one's life. I believe that snow brings peace and sun brings energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment