14 December 2010

12 Days of Christmas

I do realize that I'm a couple days too late for this, but it had to happen at one point didn't it?

There's only 10 days until my favorite day. We're in the climax of Christmas wonder, and there's only 3 school days until break. Life is lovely. However, my sympathies go out to all the college children. I don't understand finals, but I'm glad I'm not there yet.

I wish Utah would realize what day it really was and stop having spring weather. I'm ready for snow and the chilly breeze. Boys shouldn't be able to skateboard down the street in shorts and no jackets in the middle of December.

Christmas music is at it's peak. This is where you all start to get a little tired of it am I right? Hang in there, because come July, you will all be begging for it back.
Boys truly make my day when they play a Christmas song just for you live on the radio during class. As Grinchy as he might be, Austin has a soft side.

Choir concerts also tend to bring in the yuletide spirit. I love bobbing heads, overly happy smiles, and Christmas trees that fall over before their cue. I'm also extremely jealous that choir gets a full house, and Orchestra/Band has to scrounge for a third of an auditorium. We sound good too. I promise....

I'm truly loving this time of year. I just wish the weather would too...

No comments:

Post a Comment