04 November 2010

Video Killed the Radio Star

The Buggles.

Today I had the opportunity(grade requirement) to have an hour to myself running a radio station. What a horrible choice on my teachers part. Me choosing the music and what gets said? Too much fun for me, suffering for the rest of you. Obviously, I struggled, getting all the timing right, sounding like myself over the air, and working the sliders on the soundboard.(yes I did use a semi-technical term. And yes, I am that smart) The hour flew by, obviously. I was locked(literally) in a room with three computers loaded with music, a microphone, and the ability to talk to hundreds of people at once. Heaven on earth I must say.
I'm not pro yet, but I will get there, I have time.
I will stick strictly to the radio. Video would kill this radio star no doubt.
You have not heard the last from DJ Brenna.

1 comment: