07 November 2010

Til I Forget About You

Big Time Rush. No, this song has nothing to do with what I'm about to say, but no song really did, and thanks to Sharissa I am now addicted to this boy band. The Nsync of my later teen years.

My weekend consisted of nothing. Friday I got my wits scared out of me, nearly peed myself, and creeped on some basketball boys. Bliss. Saturday I worked, which I seem to be doing a lot of lately, and laid at home. And today, I learned that I'm at that awkward stage where I'm too old for yw and too young for relief society, but too naive and undateable to attend a singles ward. I hate confusion.

Iron man 2. You've all probably seen it by now, but my first time was last night. It was an interesting movie, and I must say that my favorite part was his book definition of narcissism. Classic, and all too funny to watch. I wish to meet someone like him one day. I don't think I could stand them for too long, but I would get a kick out of a few conversations.

What's the gobble? Oh don't worry, Old Navy has a treat for all of you, just wait til the commercials come out. All I can say is that I can't wait to learn the dance, and that Thanksgiving at work will be a party. I work 37 hours this week.... I dare you to go to school and work that many hours while still having time to complete homework. I don't think it's possible, but let's all pray it is. I love my co-workers. We're all too funny in the back row of a meeting, and don't worry, I shattered a hanger. Didn't think it was possible? It is.

Dance hard laugh long turn the music up now party like a rock star. Can I get a what now??
Listen to this song. It'll make you want to dance all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment