04 October 2010

Stay Home

Self.

Migranes, aren't they just lovely? Especially the ones that last for a week. I tried my hardest to get up this morning, I had hard classes today, and if you go to Timp you understand how hard it is to miss even one class. But my trying was in vain. I sat up and just about fainted, so I went back to sleep. As much as I hate missing school, I loved the fact that I was at home sleeping and watching Cary Grant while the rest of my peers were studying and using brain power. I wasn't jealous of any of you in the slightest, but I know I will regret that statement later this week.

The cherry on my day was the shots injected into my bottom. I was supposed to give blood today, but instead I got a couple shots in my back shots... They definitely made the pain go away, but they also made me sleep for a good 6 hours. Take that sleep deprived children. It's late and I'm still tired, who knew my body lacked so much sleep.

This staying home is starting to grow on me. But let's hope the headaches go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment