05 October 2010

Crayons can Melt on us for all I care

Relient K.

Halloween is coming up, but I never fully understood this statement until I went to Ridley's with my dad tonight. Holy cow is Halloween coming up, or in better terms, Holy cow is Halloween copycatting Christmas. I saw Halloween gingerbread houses, Halloween cookies, wreaths, lights, and countless other things. I'll let the candy slide, but that's only because without candy, Halloween wouldn't really be a holiday. But come on America, I know how much you love making money, and coming up with any random gizmo to quicken that process, but stealing from Christmas? It should be a sin. The only thing that helps me get through these hard times is the Hall's house. Christmas lights and wreaths up and glowing. You're the light in my dark world. Thank you.

Senior pictures? Not my kind of thing, however senior pictures with Katy taken by her dad, one of my favorite people I know, could be a blast. Bring on the cheese.

Headaches are a total drag, especially when they make you miss college day at your school, I now have no general direction to lean towards when applying. Oh well, I watched Ferris Beuller and Glee, so things will turn out for the better.

Everyone seems to be joining the work force at the orem old navy, while others seem to be leaving left and right. To the newbies, I hope we become friends, and I hope you don't intimidate me like some already do. And to the dear friends leaving? Please don't, you're really the only reason I show up to work. Well, that and the occasional boost in my bank account. But honestly, it's not so bad, and if it is, please take me to AF with you.

Rain. It's a magical thing. Some think it makes their day dreary, but I am one of the (hopefully) many who adore rain, and would move to rainy Seattle any day. It's been a real tragedy to be cooped up in my house for the past couple days, but the random 'let's pour all of the Pacific Ocean onto Utah County' rain, I was outside for that. And in case you were wondering, it was extremely enjoyable. Now, go dance in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on the old navy thing. ah so many changes.

    ReplyDelete