12 October 2010

Half of my Heart

John Mayer.

Some of us learned today in AP English that giving half your heart happens to be the meaning behind "The Lemon Tree." Does this reflect on to how I live my life? Heavens no, I fall hard and fast, people who know me can tell you all about it. However my beloved english teacher decided that instead of my comment simply stating the meaning of the poem is also how I live my entire life. So, to those who didn't know, including me, I now will never give my entire heart into anything in life.
Boy isn't english great??

Because of my overwhelmingly short attention span today, here's what's on my mind
-Annie is my little ray of sunshine. We're thankful for her at work, when some of us can't hold our emotions together
-Softball is fantastic, we had a great run Scorpions, but I'm glad the season came to an end last night. I couldn't handle the time consuming game nights.
-Don't stretch yourself too thin. It results in tears, and a rashy pink complexion for the rest of the night.
-3 Cheers for naps in Government
-Fruit loops.
-inappropriate hands in physics. Gentlemen, you're lucky mr teacher is as oblivious as he is...
-Substitute teachers who think that girls should start looking for their eternal companion immediately. We're falling behind seniors. Juniors? Get it together and start looking.

Don't do anything half-heartedly , you'll miss half the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment