08 September 2010

Here Comes the Boom

Nelly. Now, I don't ever listen to this song, except for the clips that get played for walk up music at softball games. Oh softball. It's a pretty great thing, and most of the time I love it. Like tonight, my club team, the Popsicle colored uniformed Scorpions, the game was a blast. My team created from several other teams, we're pretty great. Sadly, I don't get infield time on this team, and I was put in stinky right field for our games due to our injured first baseman. Compensation and all that. But I still enjoyed myself. Got some great hits, robbed of an amazing infield grounder... Smelly Provo.... But I do love the game. The dirt, the bats, the whole shebang. Not to mention how grateful I am that pitching is definitely not my thing. That looks like too much intensity and pressure for me. I had my glory pitching days in 8th grade, but my glory days, thankfully, are over. Ever have a little too much anger or stress? Hit in the batting cages. Nothing relieves stress better. Guarantee. So go hit a few, bring the boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment