31 March 2013

Happy Easter to all, and to all a good night

I've really struggled with my desire to attend church these past few months. With just the way my ward is, I feel like nobody cares who you are unless you have a baby. Those girls are always surrounded with friends.

Today was a good day for me to realize just what Sunday is really about. It's about Christ, his sacrifice for us, and strengthening our spirits so that we can one day be with him again.
In the mess of frustration, I lost sight of that and I'm thankful I was reminded of this.
I also wish that every Sunday was nothing but musical numbers. That's always when my testimony grows. With music.

It's also nice when you bring the dessert to Easter dinner and everyone loves it. But then I remembered I couldn't eat it because it was filled with milk and cream. Good planning on my part for sure.


It's 10:30 and I'm done with homework.
I'd say that it's a successful night.

Happy Easter everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment