12 February 2013

Skippin

Playing hooky isn't nearly as fun when Will has night classes and I have morning ones...But at least one of us is responsible.

I decided that I need to move somewhere that isn't Utah Valley... For many reasons, but the biggest one I can think of is that I could re-name my blog to something clever and cliche like "19 and married" or "teenage bride" something to that effect. Obviously that isn't that clever around here due to the fact that my whole apartment building are teenage brides.... Boo.

Will and I get to spend Valentines day together this year. Last year we were in different states... so that is exciting. However we will be in a car most of the day.

If I didn't have a paper to turn in at 11:30 I would probably skip all of y responsibilities today. I feel like a day off every now and then is good for the soul.

I really love my job these days, but I really miss Old Navy drama.

I have a new found obsession with Imagine Dragons.

Jef with one f is coming to UVU today, I could care less other than the fact that I doubt there will be parking when I go to school....

I'm still trying to figure out what beauty sleep means... Because I always wake up looking ready to star in a Tim Burton film...

3 cheers for playing hooky

No comments:

Post a Comment