07 May 2012

The up-close and personal

My Fiance is better than yours. I can guarantee.

Receiving a text from him after work stating that he had gotten Saturday night off so that we could have a real date, made my heart skip.

Planning a whole day with me free of wedding stress and planning, well, like I said, he's the greatest. (This of course is after he had tricked me on Saturday, thinking that Saturday was our wedding free day and it turned out to be registering at Target)

This boy puts up with my strange birth control mood-swings. I'm not one to break down and cry. Crying isn't a normal thing for me. However birth control gave me the full 180, and I now cry on a regular basis, for reasons that I myself can't even explain. I also throw a mean fit now and then.
Will is a trooper. One I think I'll keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment