21 May 2012

Home Alone

I learned over the weekend, well I more of confirmed that I truly don't like having the house all to myself.

With my family away for the night, and my fiance, well, being the good man that he is, I was forced to spend the night alone at my house. Awesome.

I thought I could be brave, but I was clearly wrong. I double checked that all the doors were locked, I shut all the windows, and I left most of the lights on.
I kept my bedroom door open so that I could see the happenings outside my room.(this was after a long debate whether or not to sleep in my parents room)

Many strange dreams, some nightmares, and not enough sleep later, I made it through the night.

Good thing Will was just a phone call away, so that I could have a comfort, and good thing church was at nine and he showed up at 8:30.

We also learned that showering while being home alone is a terrifying thing. Absolutely horrible. (Thanks Alfred Hitchcock for that one)


Being sunburned is really the greatest. Unless you have another engagement shoot the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment