23 April 2012

Perhaps one day I'll be better at writing in this blog.

I've moved home, but haven't unpacked
I went back to work at Old Navy, and nothing has changed
I started running again, but forgot how it felt to run outside
I have nearly immersed myself in wedding planning, but I haven't gotten anywhere
I've read a lot of books, but none with paper
I got a rockin sunburn, but now I'm peeling. Everywhere.
I'm going to Texas on Thursday, but not to see the 3 missionaries I love that serve there.
I'm back in Relief Society, but I'm the youngest again.
I downloaded instagram, but am still too lazy to take pictures.
I received a t.v., but not a remote.
I'm meeting the parents this week, but I won't be watching Meet the Parents.(Simply out of fear)
College is a great way to diet, but I missed opening the fridge and seeing it full.
Football is fun, but not when you get tackled underneath two boys weighing 200 lbs. each.
I was offered a job at a radio station, but not in Utah


That's all

1 comment: