08 December 2011

The Liberal Space Case

Yesterday, as an assignment for my history/government class, we were to take a lengthy online quiz regarding our thoughts on the federal government. I answered honestly, and how I felt the government should be run.
What were my results?
Liberal.
Wait. What?
I didn't understand it either. But, apparently, I'm liberal.
Call me up sometime to talk politics, maybe you will understand better. Heck, maybe I will understand better.

This week I've lost my student I.D. twice, $20, and my headphones.
Twice happens when you lose the first one, pay $10 to get a new one, and then lose that one. Don't worry kids, I found it, but boy you should have seen the position my body was in when fishing it from inside the couch.

I should be posting on my current events blog for my writing class, seeing as 10 posts are due tomorrow and I'm on 4...
7 days and I'll be back in Orem for more than 3 days. Exciting isn't it? I think so. Although, I might be coming home in a body bag after all these projects, papers, and finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment