07 November 2011

"Wow, you're off your rocker today..."

Ever since the big hit to the head, my mind hasn't quite been the same. I seem to be compensating pain with hilarity and insanity. I'm wired. All the time. To my roommates and friends it's hilarious. To me it means not quite remembering the entirety of my days, and serious pains when I stand up at any time.
But, I'm much more outspoken and willing to participate in all of my classes now, so perhaps that smack to the concrete was a good thing. Hit some loose screws and put them where they belong. That kind of thing.

We're growing up.... Annie got a big girl job in a doctor's office. I couldn't be more excited for her.
We have exams and take classes that will determine the path of our future.
We take responsibility for our own well being.
We do it all without the constant supervision of our parents.
Some of us even have marriage on the mind....
Life is coming fast guys. Too fast.

I learned today, that if you think a mens locker room smells funky? Enter a mens dorm? I was tasting the stench it was so strong... mmm yum. I now understand why the boys come over here so much.

Old Navy. It's the same thing no matter what store you go to, but the people are very, very different.

Sleep deprivation. Get used to it.

6 classes, 16 credits. Winter semester, here I come.

Girl that I can see through your window and mine, acting like your prince has just arrived and is now dancing with him? My hat's off to you. I definitely hope you find him soon.

Yay for getting pulled over and smooth talking out of it. No, it didn't happen to me, but I'm jealous of his persuasion skills. But then again, it's probably how he's gotten me to continue dating him.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment