06 October 2011

Rain is a Good Thing

There's a small sink hole near the science building(offtrack-all the lovely tall boys hide out in said science building. But, if I were a tall good looking rm, I would hide out too with all these girls on the prowl.) During a 20 minute downpour, this sink hole fills rapidly with water, making an ideal puddle.
No, I wasn't wearing rain boots, and yes it was freezing. But I jumped rather exuberantly into this puddle. Completely soaking a girl passing by. The look she gave me? Well, if looks could kill....
A young man about 10 steps behind her then congratulated me, and told me I was adorable for not having lost my inner child. My jeans were soaked up to my knees, and boy was it worth it.

This rain is spectacular. A slight constant drizzle mixed with random downpours is just what we all needed. It's finally time for hoodies, much too big jackets that go past even your behind, and an excuse to have hot chocolate with every meal.

Not to mention it's a sign that snow, Christmas, and the end of semester are rapidly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment