22 September 2011

Welcome To My Life

Simple Plan.

"No chewing gum on the track, you're going to have to spit it out or leave." Are you kidding me? I'm not going to spit it out and rub it in to the precious track...

"Oh, you're from Orem? Do you know so and so? They graduated in 08" Definitely not. There's millions of people in Orem, and the chances of me knowing someone that graduated 3 years before me are extremely slim. But you're gorgeous, so I'm just going to smile and go along with whatever you say.

"I've never made it home on time, I've jumped the wall every night since we've been here."

At 11:00, "I haven't seen her since 3... Should we be worried?" "Yeah, should we call her?" "Nobody has her number" Ha, some roommates we are.

After doing a funny body roll, "That was inappropriate, you need to stop." Oh. My bad. I didn't know having fun was against YOUR honor code Mr. Uptight rm.

"Is that what your hair really looks like?" "Yeah, very curly" "It's shhhhexy. Wear it like that more often."

Thank you for giving the modesty/chastity lesson the one Sunday I wear a skirt barely above my knee. Make me feel like a prostitute...

"I'm from Orem." "Oh, so you're from Satan's corner of Happy Valley?" "umm... Sure." Has anyone else had Orem referred to in that way before?

and those are snippets of my life from Apt. 252

3 comments:

  1. Your posts are a lot funnier since you went to college!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satan's corner of happy valley? i for real just laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenna, you are too funny! Thank you for giving us great laughs over here in Russia! We thoroughly enjoy every word--sound like you are going to make your presence known at BYUI! Love you!

    ReplyDelete