30 August 2011

High School

Superchick. Look it up.

My brother forgot his gym clothes today. So, me, being the only one at home and the only member of the family with 0 life, ran them up to him. Of course, it had to be during the lunch period when all of the students are out and about. Awesome.

I never thought 3 short months could put so much distance between me and those hallowed halls. But one thing is for sure; I'm never going back.

The scrawny Sophomores chasing one another, the Juniors thinking this all matters, and the Seniors and their unreliability.

The boy and I soon realized how much older we really felt, him especially. We then discovered that, technically, we were trespassing.

Yep. I'm eternally grateful to have closed that chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment