25 July 2011

For The Moments When You Wish You Had A Camera

Maybe I should be more like Meg, or Stephanie, and religiously carry a camera to document the perfect moments in my day, but my attention span is too small, I get distracted much too easily, and well, I'm a little too lazy to carry a camera. So, to substitute for not having a camera at my side during my week in Washington, here are some things to view.
The neighboring swiss alps like town, a Christmas dream.
My grandparents house.
The lake, where I spent much of my summer at, and the rest of the year wishing I was there.
And the town where my grandparents reside.

These have all been a huge part of my life, we journeyed there at least twice a year. Things are going to be different now, but it doesn't mean I'm never going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment