01 July 2011

Aw, You Love Each Other....

I'm so glad people have found love. You deserve it I'm sure.

Get off each other in public. PLEASE.

I'm just trying to do my job. Scan your items, and take your money. I'm just trying to make a meager living. Please let me do so without having the urge to throw up. It's extremely uncomfortable when you hand me your card with your other hand up her shirt. It also makes it hard to give you your card back when your tongue is down her throat....
I'm sure it feels great to be in love.
But I'm also extremely sure it's not that hard to keep your hands semi-off one another while in public.

Get a room. I beg you.

2 comments:

  1. Brenna! Oh man I've been missing ya this summer. I need to come stop by Old Navy and say hi sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, same. I miss you! Call me soon? Or just come in to Old Navy whenever. I'm almost always there!

    ReplyDelete