23 January 2011

Enchanted

Taylor Swift. I missed my music, the 30 days were getting repetitive, and I was losing interest in myself. And if I was losing interest there wasn't any hope for any of you.

"I love T-Swift's new album.She's finally growing up, and she seems to be right on track with my life."-Sharissa

This girl enchants me. She's a doll. Friday night turned into a 'why not since it's just us' date. I might have made her boyfriend jealous. But it's fine. We ventured to a high school basketball game. I've never seen my school with so much spirit. I was rather proud. And even more so of Sharissa for starting a fair amount of the cheers. With our sugar cravings taking over our entire bodies we went to The Chocolate to give our date some formality.

Working at an establishment such as this would be more than enjoyable, it would feed my need to watch and observe people. This place is full of dates, 1st 2nds or 178s. They were all there, so eavesdropping became inevitable. Some were discussing their science class-1st date. Others were discussing their sunday school classes-1st date. Those discussing science seemed to be rather enchanted with each other. And those discussing their sunday school classes, well he seemed to be more enchanted with all the girls walking past him. His date noticed and called him out. Embarrassing? We like girls like this.

Bargain Balls can be enchanting for some and not so much for others. Which side were you on?

Megan. She's enchanting. We have a forced friendship that seems to be dying. Somethign must be done. Speak with her for a mere 10 minutes and you will be enchanted as well. She's hit movie star status over at Timp, mention her name and there's a high chance a member of her fan club will perk up and join in your conversation whether they know who you are or not.

Becca. is rather enchanting. Her blog makes me tear up now and then. I miss her a lot of the time.

Katy, bless her heart is enchanted. Poor thing can't even speak around the boy. "Katy, my name is hi" is her favorite sentence around him. All we can say is that she chickened out on the hug that would have began their eternity together.

Mission farewells can be enchanting. The feeding grounds for nicely dressed young adults.

2 comments:

  1. i'm really scared of any stardom.

    plus.
    i love you.
    in a forced kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan-If you were to make an appearance at THS, expect signs and screaming fans.

    The love is mutual my dear.

    ReplyDelete