13 January 2011

A day in the life of a violin-6

My day included, early morning violin, some english, some tests, a movie, more violin. practice. oh. and more violin. I believe I hopped on the crazy bus. First stop-insanityville.

-AP English should consist of lectures and assignments to help us pass exams right? If you agree please pass that on to my teacher. We read an article showing in lengthy detail how nutty and wacky America has become. Fits right in with grammar and paragraph organization doesn't it? I thought so.
-Orchestra. I almost ripped my hair out. Several times. Stand partners that never show, Conductors that, well, can't conduct. You might as well stand up there waving a blanket around, odds are you will keep better time than my oh so lovely conductor. I'm also a new fan of being expected to have perfected a song that I have never seen before. Ha.
But then all becomes well with the world when we travel to masters orchestra rehearsal.
To be surrounded by musicians who care, a conductor who knows more than the students, incredible music, and adorable new stand partners, you may as well call it my heaven on earth.

My day needs to consist of studying for finals as well, but we like to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment