02 October 2010

Thriller

Michael Jackson.
Let the Haunting season begin.
Oh how I haven't missed being so scared that I might pee.
Halloween is my most hated season. It has no point or background to it. Corporate America must have decided that since people like the adrenaline rush of being scared and they can make money off it, why not turn it into a holiday? Ridiculous.

However, I do enjoy the occasional haunted house. With the right people of course.
Haley, Katy and I decided to go to Haunted Forest this evening. That's a night I will never forget.
-screaming, chubby 10 year olds.
-13 year olds and their pda....
-Haley and her strange ability to draw the creepers towards her. Which isn't fun when she's got a death grip on you...
-Being the tallest one in the group...
-Watching them run into a tree.
-black men that hit on blonde girls...

Girls, go to a haunted house without boys. It's a completely different experience and very fun.
However, we like going with boys every now and then. If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment