10 October 2010

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Cyndi Lauper.
Weekends in Midway are always near perfect, at least in my experience. And one of the best is when you take two of your best friends, your aunt, (who happens to be another of my best friends) and my amazing Mom.

It was my birthday several weeks ago, so why not party it up now? Exactly. Swimming in the Crater, going to dinner, games, splode, french braids, shopping, movie, pizza, and many many chick flicks. Wonderful. The perfect care free weekend. With beautiful girls. The weekend wasn't particularly out of control, like some girls nights can get, but we definitely had our moments. And let's just say Josh Duhamel? Our new crush.

-Lecy you were dearly missed, and Jill, Katy and I apologize for not taking as many pictures as we should have for you, but we took one picture the first night and I do believe it to be the ugliest picture known to man, and it killed our desire to take more pictures.
-Fog could possibly be the coolest weather I've seen. I wish it was foggy more often, but perhaps not at night, that's a bit terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment